Spiritwood is an agricultural based community. At Spiritwood Credit Union Limited, we understand the challenges that this industry faces and we are here to help you overcome these challenges.
Spiritwood Credit Union Limited offers a wide variety of agricultural products and services to help you meet those challenges and still maintain your lifestyle.
- Loans for purchase of farm land or construction of buildings on the farm
- Available as a conventional mortgage or CALA insured mortgage
- Financing up to 75% on conventional mortgages of the established value
- Terms up to 25 years with variable interest rates
Farm Equipment or Livestock Loans
- Term of equipment loans from 1 to 10 years with variable interest rates
- Term of breeding stock maximum of 5 years
- Term of feeding stock maximum of 1 year
- Financing matches income streams
- Terms match the loan purpose
- No prepayment penalties
What to Bring with you for the appointment.
To qualify for a loan we need to know as much as we can about your farming operation. When applying for a loan we need to know the following information to input into our computer to help us determine your farm progress:
- Whoever is applying for the loan. Yourself and ?
- Three past years income taxes
- Know your current inventories of grain, bales, livestock, fuel etc.
- Know your Crop and Livestock production plan
- Know who owes you and how much you owe