Spiritwood Credit Union Internet Banking Alerts are here!!
Guard against account fraud! Spiritwood Credit Union Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information in Internet Banking. These Alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
You will be notified when:
- A new bill payee is added to your list of vendors.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed via Internet Banking.
- If you are locked out of Internet Banking via Increased Authentication after 3 attempts to log in.
- Login Alert
- INTERAC e-Transfer† New Recipient Added Alerts
These Alerts can be sent as a text message to your mobile device, as an email to your email address or both.
How do I sign up?
- Log into Spiritwood Credit Union Internet Banking.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab and click on Get Started Today to display the Mobile Alerts page. Choose Add Contacts.
- Choose Add Contacts.
- Choose Add Email or Add Mobile Phone.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your registration.
- Ensure the check box beside the contact (email address and/or mobile phone) to receive the alert has been checked by choosing Manage Alerts and selecting the alerts you wish to receive.
- You’re all set!